Saturday, February 11, 2012

Anonymous

Go Ask Alice - Anonymous

“I wouldn’t intentionally hurt anyone in this whole world. I wouldn’t hurt them physically or emotionally, how then can people so consistently do it to me? (Pg 2)

“I’m not really sure which parts of myself are real and which parts are things I’ve gotten from books.” (Pg 5)

“Sometimes I think we’re all trying to be shadows of each other.” (Pg 11)

“But real friendship can’t be built on sympathy and a hanging – on top to someone just to keep from drowning.” (Pg 23)

“I don’t know how I could ever expect to understand death when I can’t even understand television or electricity, or even stereo for that matter. In fact I understand so little I don’t know how I even exist.” (Pg 138)

“I have this very silly fear, dear friend, that one day I’ll be old, without ever having really been young.” (Pg 206)

“I wonder if life is as explosive and confusing to other people. I hope not, because I really wouldn’t wish this mess on anyone else.” (Pg 209)

“I think when a person gets older she should be able to discuss her problems and thoughts with other people, instead of just with another part of herself.” (Pg 213)

No comments:

Post a Comment